Beebo was an alien beast residing on the planet Venzenulon 7, who was befriended by Rick and Morty after Rick's ship crashed there (no further information). Rick, unable to make repairs in time, tells Morty, whom is enjoying the view and saying so, that Venzenulon 9 has a nighttime temperature of "300 below" and that the duo will freeze almost instantly after sunset. Morty suggests that they stay in a cave that he saw, but Rick knows that a mere cave could never provide enough shelter. Rick then explains that they will have to "use Beebo" and draws a bowie knife from his jacket. Morty protests on the grounds that Beebo lead them to water, Rick then makes the point of “He won’t even feel it.” As he slashes him open, causing Beebo's entrails to spill out and making his body tense up and fall over as he slowly dies. Rick gets inside and coaxes Morty to do so as well before realizing that the planet that he thought had a nighttime temperature of 300 below is actually Venzenulon 9.
- Rick kills Beebo by stabbing his knife downward, even though in the next shot he is seen slicing Beebo's belly open.
- It is possible that Rick merely stabbed Beebo, then after he started falling, Rick cut his belly open.
- Rick implies that Beebo feels little to no pain when he says "he won't even feel it" before killing him.
- Likewise, Beebo makes no effort to resist Rick, and after being sliced open, has an expression that appears more confused than in pain, even though he is bleeding profusely and evidently lost some of his motor functions.
- Rick and Morty climbing into Beebo to survive the cold is a reference to Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, where Han Solo slices open Luke Skywalker's Tauntaun and places him inside to keep him from freezing.
- Once Beebo is killed, the animators added the affect of his eyes fading out.
- Bebo is known for being a ladies' man.
- Another cute blue furred creature called Beebo appeared in DC's Legends of Tomorrow just a few months after "Morty's Mind Blowers" first aired.