Crocubot is basically part crocodile and part robot, which technically makes him a cyborg. His chest area is machinery and his skin in brownish green. His left eye consists of a couple of cameras and the only organic parts that he still has on his body are his head, tail, left arm, and right foot.
Little is known about Crocubot's past. He has some sort of tragic backstory, as all of the members of the Vindicators have one. At some point he teamed up with Rick and Morty in the past. Eventually, he goes with the team to defeat Worldender. He doesn't end up doing much, as Rick had destroyed Worldender the night before in a drunken spree. This causes all of the Vindicators to be stuck in a parody of Saw.
In the second challenge, Rick wants the Vindicators (who SAY their job is to fight evil WHEREVER it hides) to acknowledge the location they'll never mention (because to fight darkness is to fight yourself) and Crocubot thinks it's Dorian 5, as that's where they destroyed an entire planet to get rid of one of their enemies. He was wrong (the correct answer was Israel) and so he ends up being smashed to death by a giant pair of metallic jaw-like platforms.
Powers and Abilities
- Crocubot appears to be a parody of Cyborg from DC Comics.
- Crocubot also appears to parody various comic book characters who are crocodiles including Waylon Jones/Killer Croc from DC Comics and Leatherhead from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Crocubot means that two generally cool things (such as crocodiles and robots) cancel out to be relatively lame.
- As he's an Earth animal cybernetically modified into something more humanoid, he can also be considered a reference to Rocket Racoon from Guardians of the Galaxy.
- The object at the top of his back can be seen moving alot as if it was a head and also glowing just like the blue light from his mouth everytime he spoke.