- This article is about Cronenberg Rick. You may be looking for other versions of Rick.
- “Here we are Cronenberg Morty, a reality where everyone in the world got genetically Cronenberged. We'll fit right in Cronenberg Morty. It will be like we never even left Cronenberg World.”
- —Cronenberg Rick to Cronenberg Morty[src]
In the episode "Rick Potion No. 9" Cronenberg Rick and Cronenberg Morty take a portal to Earth C-137 after they discovered that C-137 Rick turned the entire population of Earth, except Beth, Jerry and Summer, into Cronenbergs. Cronenberg Rick and Cronenberg Morty did this because they turned the entire population of Cronenberg World into normal Humans and wanted a world where they would fit in.
In The Rickshank Rickdemption, many Ricks are killed when the Citadel of Ricks is transported into a prison of the Galactic Federation, it is unknown if Cronenberg Rick is one of the Ricks who died. If he was able to survive that case, it's unknown if he was present and died during the destruction of the Citadel or left it and survived his likely demise.
- He, alongside Cronenberg Morty, are the only Cronenbergs shown to be capable of human speech and thinking.
- It's not known if Cronenberg Rick's death in the comics applies to the TV series.