- “No one knows what it's like, to be the sad Rick. To be the bad Rick. Behind Blue Eye.”
- —Cyclops Rick at karaoke EVERY SINGLE TIME.[src]
Cyclops Rick was one of the alternate versions of Rick Sanchez who appeared in the episode Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind. He is a one-eyed monster version of Rick. He reappears in the episode, "The Rickshank Rickdemption."
When the Citadel was teleported into the Galactic Federation Prison by Rick Sanchez, all the prisoners managed to escape their cells. After Solicitor Rick was thrown far away by a yellow alien, Cyclops Rick jump-kicked the same alien over the edge on top of a tall building, presumably to its death.
Cyclops Rick is seen in the "The Ricklantis Mixup" in the crowd when President Morty's attempted assassination occurred he was horrified when saw Campaign Manager Morty attempt to assassinate President Morty.
At some point, during the episode, he is killed, by order of Evil Morty.
His lifeless body is later seen floating in space with other Ricks and Mortys ejected from the Citadel.
Cyclops Rick is a tall old man with light blue, spiky hair and a lab coat. His flesh is orange and he has one big eye on his face. He also has pointy elf-like ears. And two pointed upturned fangs that show when his mouth is closed.
Cyclops Rick used to be a fan of karaoke, singing his own Rick-version of "Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who every time he attended. He was also a fierce fighter, jump-kicking into an alien in The Rickshank Rickdemption when The Citadel had been transported into the Galactic Federation Prison by Rick C-137.
Cyclops Rick is a rival Morty Trainer in the game Pocket Mortys.
- “You think you can beat me just because you've got an extra eye? Let's do this!”
- “What I lack in depth perception, I make up in kick-ass Mortys. You're going down, Rick.”
- “Get out, out! I'd rather lose my eye than see you again.”
- "Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind" (cameo)