- “Why do we think grandpa turned himself into a pickle?”
Dr. Wong is a tall and slender Chinese-American woman with a pale complexion, black hair worn in a bobbed style, and gray thick-rimmed glasses. She wears a yellow long-sleeved shirt, a beige wool jacket, a white necklace, and black pants, belt, and shoes.
Dr. Wong is a perceptive, even-tempered and intelligent woman, who displays a calm and disarming personality, to put people like her clients (dysfunctional families and coprophagia addicts) at ease so that she can help them with their problems. She tends to ask very simple, leading questions and responds to challenges to her profession with insightful monologues. She makes it her mission not to judge, so much so that she doesn't even bat an eye when Pickle Rick staggers into her office and takes a seat on the couch. She takes no offense to Rick's attempts to belittle her job, instead gently but thoroughly deconstructing the truth of why he avoided therapy. Though Rick predictably doesn't take her advice to heart, her takedown and summation of his character is enough to prevent him from making a retort.
- The original Dr. Wong presumably became a Cronenberg in Dimension C-137.
- The sign on her door, says that aside from family therapy, she also specialized in "Coprophagia Recovery". Coprophagy literally means, the act of eating shit. Apparently, she aids people with feces-consuming addictions and helps them recover the same way one would kick a drug habit.
- Mr. Goldenfold is another one of her patients, who visits her for that very reason.
- One of the motivational posters on her wall, reads "Courage" and shows a guy eating a hotdog.
- In her office, Morty noticed a coffee table book with pictures of people engaging in Coprophagy.