- This article is about Interdimensional Cable the object. You may be looking for the episodes Rixty Minutes or Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate.
The Interdimensional Cable is a cable box invented by Rick that gives access to television shows across every dimension.
Rick introduced it in the episode Rixty Minutes. It is a cable box that has access to all of the TV shows in the entire multiverse. The interdimensional cable can receive all of the TV channels from every planet, dimension, universe, reality, etc. and broadcast it right on whatever television it is hooked up to. Rick creates it by attaching Crystallized Xanthenite into the box.
- “Watch TV from any dimension.”
- —In-game description
|Supercharged Battery||Motherboard||Time Crystal||Interdimensional Cable Box|
- "Total Rickall" (flashback)
- "Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate"
- "Look Who's Purging Now" (cameo)
Shows, Commercials, and Movies
- Saturday Night Live
- Ball Fondlers
- The Days and Nights of Mrs. Pancakes
- The Poopeehedz
- How Did I Get Here?
- How They Do It
- Shmlo's the Shmloss?
- Nintendo 69
- Cloud Atlas (starring Jerry Smith (C-500A) in place of Tom Hanks)
- It is possible that Rick was watching interdimensional cable in "Something Ricked This Way Comes", as he was briefly seen viewing Ball Fondlers, a show that can only be accessed from Earth on Interdimensional Cable, on the living room television in the Smith Residence.
- It is Rick and Morty's version of the Intergalactic Transmission Receptor from episode 4 of Justin Roiland's House of Cosbys.