- The Vindicators say their job is is to fight evil wherever it hides, but they don't.
- Pick the location you'll never even hear them mention,
- because to fight darkness is to fight yourself.
- Come on, guys, we're all thinking it.
- Don't make me say it.
- This again?
- Congrats, you did it!
- What the hell is Is-ra-el?
- It's just something Rick starts talking about whenever he's blackout drunk.
- In what way? Like, what's my point?
- In a way that has no point! You just babble about defense budgets and the United Nations, and then you pass out!
- So, to be clear, I sometimes reference the geopolitical complexities of the topic, which is not the same as going to an anti-Semitic place.
- I have no stake in this.
- I don't either. I-I'm just saying, if anything, the drunk version of me is probably so supportive of Israel, he wants what's best for it and...
- Hey, man, I'm not touching this. You do you.
Following the August 2017 debut of the episode, the Australian street artist "Lushsux" painted several very large images of Rick and Morty on the Israeli West Bank Barrier in October 2017. This received international coverage by Forward and Mashable as well as Haaretz and Jewish Week and Jerusalem Post