|This article is a stub. You can help the Rick and Morty Wiki by expanding it.|
- “We now return to "Nintendo 69."”
- —Nintendo 69 Announcer
The program appears to contain highly sexualized (possibly pornographic) content portraying a man having sex with a retro Nintendo Entertainment System wearing pink underwear whilst exclaiming "Nintendo, oooh what are you doing to me? Oooh Nintendo, oooh Nin-" before the TV was awkwardly switched off in shame.
Morty invites Jessica into one of the rooms of the house and attempts to show her some interdimensional cable in a bid to keep her entertained while on a date, but promptly turns off the TV when he notices that she doesn't seem to be enjoying Nintendo 69.
- Later in the same episode, Rick mentions to his arch-nemesis Mr. Nimbus that all he does is "...eat ass and 69 Nintendos bro [sic], every day".
- It was likely the most recent channel Rick Sanchez watched before it was carelessly shown to Jessica by Morty.
- The inclusion of the recliner chair's leg rest in a partially upright position may also hint that Rick finds the show arousing.
- The announcer is voiced by Tom Kenny, one of the shows predominant voice actors who also plays Squanchy, Million Ants, King Jellybean, and many more.