Piece of Toast has made his career with appearances on that dimension's "Saturday Night Live" and has broken into film industry taking on more serious roles. According to Rick, Piece of Toast and Bobby Moynihan hate each other and have "creative differences"
- Two Guys with Handlebar Mustaches – A basketball player and a Buddhist that sport handlebar mustaches.
- Man Painted Silver Who Makes Robot Noises – This character is a parody of Chris Parnell's SNL character Kevin Aquarius.
- Garmanarnar – An insectoid.
- Three... um, uh, I'll get back to that one – A trio of yellow unspecified creatures with a name so hard to pronounce the announcer just says "I'll get back to that one".
- Hole in the Wall Where the Men Can See it All – A sentient gloryhole in the wall.
- Bobby Moynihan – This version of Bobby Moynihan has been on Saturday Night Live for 25 years. Rick comments to Morty that Bobby Moynihan and Piece of Toast hate each other due to some "creative differences".