|This is a transcribed copy for the episode "Rest and Ricklaxation." Feel free to edit or add to this page as long as the information comes directly from the episode.|
|Previous: "The Whirly Dirly Conspiracy"||Next: "Tales From the Citadel"|
Girl 1: So, Jessica, I heard you broke up with Brad.
Girl 2: Who are you gonna date; now that you can date anyone?
Jessica: I don’t know. I mean, obviously if someone special comes along. B-But I mean really special, like, nothing I’ve even remotely considered in the past.
Morty: (muttering while fixing his hair) Holyshitholyshitholyshit.
Girl 1: I want that kind of love like that docking kind of love.
Girl 2: Oh, yeah.
Girl 1: Like, penis in the foreskin kind of love Mm-hmm just, like, warm, just like...
[girls notice Morty]
Morty: Hey... (Cough) ah...
Rick: Everybody, fuck off. Morty, I need your help. W-W-W-We We need to go on a quick adventure.
Morty: You said I could go to school today.
Rick: That was before I needed something, Morty. There’s a plasma shard in the Abadango Cluster. A princess has it. If I get it, I’ll be awesome.
Morty: We’ve been going non-stop, Rick. It’s not healthy. You know, these are my teenage years. I-I just found out Jessica’s single.
Rick: Oh, that’s Wow, Morty. Wow. What an exciting life you lead. (shoots portal) Let’s go. In and out, 20 minutes adventure.
[Timecard: six days later. Cut to Rick and Morty inside a space cruiser in unkempt and fatigued condition with Morty in the wheel and Rick holding wires]
Morty: They’re on our tail!
Rick: Steady, Morty. Five cetons.
[The two enters a mothership, while Rick pulls a wire and the ship slows down]
Steady, God damn it! Two cetons.
[Rick inserts an isotope in a box and places it on the dashboard and connects it with plugs]
[Morty pulls the trigger and shoots a laser, causing an explosion. The cruiser quickly gains speed]
Rick: Pull up, Morty, pull up! Pull up!
[The explosion causes a chain of explosions that eventually destroys the whole structure, while the two screams all the way and barely escapes the huge blast. Cut to the two on stage in an award ceremony. Cut to the two in the vehicle garage and gets in their vehicle. Some bottles can be heard dropping.]
[Morty buckles up]
Rick and Morty: (sigh)
Rick: (continues sighing) Fuck.
Rick: (screams) Oh, fuck! Fuck! Ahh! Ahh!
Morty: I can’t fucking do this anymore!
Rick: That was seriously fucked up. We almost died.
Morty: So you agree?
Rick: Fuck yes! That w... T-This was insane! That was pure luck. I was not in control of that situation at all.
Morty: (continues crying)
Rick: (notices his hands shaking) Look at this, Morty. Look at my fucking hand. Look at this shit.
Morty: Why do you... Keep doing this to us?!
Rick: I don’t know, Morty. Maybe I hate myself, maybe I think I deserve to die. I-I-I-I don’t I don’t know!
Morty: (cries again)
Rick: We need a vacation.
- Isn’t that something? You were right Best day spa in the galaxy.
- It’s not even cruel, either.
- These things are just doing what they do in the wild It loves swallowing stressed-out creatures for 20 minutes and then puking them up.
- My whole body’s like a baby’s ass.
- Complimentary psychological detox? Removes all your cognitive toxins, purifies your system.
- Oof, this guy on commission or something? I don’t think Are you on commission? We’re not on commission.
- We get paid by the hour.
- There’s no incentive really Oh, my God.
- Okay, listen W-W-W-We’ll try the machine, but but I’d like you to try something.
- Try swallowing the giant ball of snot that’s dangling around in the back of your throat.
- It’s disgusting.
- Nobody wants to hear that.
- That’s what you do.
- Okay, Rick, come on.
- Man, did you hear me bite that guy’s head off? Geez, I really need to chill.
- Maybe you should go through twice.
- All right, mister comedy man, you don’t have to bust my balls.
- You’re not helping things.
- Rick, is this thing supposed to be making this Morty! - Ri-Rick - Morty! What happened? We blew up, idiot! Are you really that stupid? Obviously the guy I yelled at overloaded the machine.
- It takes more than that to kill Rick and Morty, motherfucker! But this might do it.
- Run, Morty! E-Everything hurts! That’s because you’re worthless! Jesus, how big was this explosion? I’m a genius.
- I don’t have time for this shit.
- W-W-We’re in Hell, aren’t we, Rick? - You’re so stupid, Morty.
- - You’re an idiot.
- There’s no such thing as Hell.
- I believe you, but I just want to die.
- You can die when I say so.
- I control you.
- I control the universe! Why am I bragging about that? I have nothing to prove.
- I’m surrounded by inferior pieces of shit and Toxins.
- We’re not in Hell, Morty.
- We’re in the detoxifier.
- The machine didn’t blow up.
- It worked normally.
- It removed our toxins.
- We’re the toxins.
- Are you listening, you stupid little garbage person?! We’re what got removed!! I hope you both found that detox sufficiently relaxing.
- Hey, man, listen Those comments I made about your throat? It’s all good.
- It’s nice of you to let me off the hook.
- It’s still unacceptable behavior, and I do regret it.
- Believe me, man, I’ve been working here a long time.
- I get it.
- Hey, uh, you mind if I put on some music? Not at all.
- Grab my terrifolds What is that? I just hit shuffle.
- Are you kidding? - This universe.
- - Oh, excuse me.
- We should listen to one random song a day, you know? We’d end up hearing more songs we didn’t like, but we’d discover a lot more that we did.
- That is an interesting concept.
- You know, it makes me wonder if there’s an algorithmic expression that could achieve the ideal ratio.
- Listen to me Trying to calculate happiness over here.
- Hoo, if anyone could, Rick.
- Hey, here’s something no science could measure I’m real proud to be your grandpa, Morty.
- Thanks, Rick.
- I love you.
- Yeah, motherfucker! Yeah! Get it! Get some! Right up your fucking bitch ass, you fuck! Guess who just discovered a new element?! You think you could do that, Morty? You think anyone but me could do that ever in a billion years? Do you think if God existed he could do it? The answer is no.
- If God exists, it’s fucking me.
- Yes, Rick.
- I-I agree, Rick.
- While you were flapping your parasitic turd holster, I discovered the toxic equivalent of electricity, Morty.
- What do you think about that? Uh I th-I think my voice is annoying.
- It is, and it’s your best quality.
- So true.
- Now, who can tell me the common denominator of these two factions? You don’t know or y’all just bored? Hey, listen, you know, wh-If we’re all bored over here, wouldn’t the common denominator be you? Damn, Morty.
- That’s hilarious.
- Normally I would come down on any kind of disruption, but it seems to represent a positive change for your character.
- Class dismissed! - Awesome, Morty! - You done good, Morty.
- Oh, yeah! Thanks for the advice, Morty.
- You got it.
- I did it, Morty! I knew you could.
- Hey, Morty, remember yesterday when I couldn’t play the trombone? Well, check this out! Just like I told you, Mitch The music was in your heart the whole time.
- Stupid hat Wish I had the courage to just be myself.
- There you are.
- You might have all these idiots fooled, but I know you’re still the same pathetic loser hiding behind a confident facade.
- I know that because I’m doing the same thing, brother.
- I’m not alone anymore! Hey, Morty.
- Word around school is you’ve become super healthy.
- I don’t know about all that.
- I do, however, know that I have a pretty bad case of haven’t taken you to dinner-itis.
- Might be fatal.
- Hey, kids.
- Uh, hope I’m not interrupting.
- Morty, a moment of your time? Happy to help, Rick.
- I hate to bug you with this, but after our morning hike I started receiving very faint, highly unusual transmissions on my sub ether phone.
- It’s a bad phone.
- Chuck it.
- I downgraded to a clamshell for emergencies only.
- You know, if if if something’s worth saying, I-it’s worth eye contact.
- Uh, I-I-I traced the source of the call back to the spa we went to, Morty.
- I thought I could hear a voice in there, so I enhanced it, a-and listen.
- Hey, asshole! Oh, man! Remember us? Oh, I don’t like confrontation! You fucked us, you pieces of garbage! That’s right, you’re fucking garbage, not us.
- I’m a fucking genius and a god.
- You really think this thing can hold me? I’m gonna rip your throat... Morty, what if the toxic parts of us have their own identities, their own will to live? W-What if mine shares my intelligence and devised a way to reach out to us? Sounds like he’s in a lot of pain.
- But, you know, you shouldn’t have to deal with that, man.
- You know, l-let’s work off your trauma with some urban spin yoga.
- It’s amazing.
- You do yoga on a bike, but you have an at-risk preteen I don’t think I can just blow this off, Morty.
- If I had known it worked this way, I wouldn’t have detoxed.
- Well, I would have because I was toxic.
- Now I’m detoxed and I’m accountable to my toxins, right? I-It’s a dilemma.
- I think I know what to do.
- Morty! Rick! You know, the only problem here is a big fat brain that misses eating all them big fat problems.
- Focus on the good thing.
- Trust me, things are good.
- Taking that away from me that wouldn’t be healthy.
- Oh, man.
- World’s Greatest Grandpa, for reals.
- It’s not just a coffee cup for you, bud.
- You’re legit.
- I love drums.
- I never took drum lessons.
- Why? Limitations.
- We are addicted to our own limitations.
- How amazing is that? Is the kale prepared in the kitchen? I’ll have a water.
- Uh How is the "cru-dite?" CruditÃ©.
- It’s a cup of carrot sticks.
- Ha! It’s okay! Pronounce it however you want.
- Words are just things.
- Thank you.
- We’re having a conversation.
- God, I am so excited to finally have dinner with you.
- You know how long I’ve been waiting for this? It’s like, whew! I-I-I wish you’d shut up, though.
- Just kidding.
- You know, you’re so quiet.
- What’s wrong? W-Why don’t you tell me about yourself? What’s the atmosphere like on planet Jessica? Where’s the equator, what are the vacations, a-and the holidays? I mean, you know, are they the same time? Talk to me.
- Well I like this restaurant.
- Holy shit! Holy shit! We have a moron over here! I’m an idiot.
- I can’t believe I haven’t thought of this.
- You have to do this detox thing I did.
- It’s an alien spa, you go through it, fwoos-s-s-ssh, lasers, bwaa-bwaa-bwaa sucks everything out.
- Everything that was holding me back, everything bad, I mean, it just Right? Cooooool.
- Oh, my God! I can’t believe this.
- Yeah, phones are awful, I downgraded to I totally forgot my I have a thing, and Things are good.
- You know what? Why am I doing that? That’s more rude than the truth.
- Look, I’m sorry, Morty.
- I just don’t think Do not.
- You have no need to explain.
- It’s all good.
- I think you’d get bored with me.
- Look, the sparks aren’t flying.
- This is what dating is for, you know? First date, no sparks.
- No damage, no worries.
- Life is a highway.
- We’re gonna ride it all night lonnngg! Gonna eat some "crudite.
- " Mmm! Is this organic? Mmm.
- All right.
- You know, the evening continues.
- Okay, here we go.
- Ma’am, I’m afraid I have some bad news for you.
- Your money’s no good here.
- I’ll I’ll get the next round, sir.
- Aren’t you a child? Only in the ways that matter.
- I’ve been watching you drink, Stacy.
- I get the feeling you’ve got a hard job.
- I wonder what it takes to please you.
- That’s the job I want Part time, full time, I want to be good at it, bad at it, I want to get promoted, fired, corner office, hostile takeover, workplace accident I’m on my knees, Stacy Praying, worshipping, begging, whatever you want.
- What do you think about that? Okay.
- Fuck it.
- Mm! Let’s ask my grandpa.
- He’s a scientist.
- Hey, Rick, are you familiar with "benoi" technology? Morty, great news.
- I went back to the spa and they let me purchase the containment unit from their detoxifier.
- Why? Because we’re coming home, bitch! What is this? This is the parts of your pussy grandpa that keep it real.
- Oh oh, and I think you dropped something, too! I don’t want to be on camera.
- I’m ugly and gross, please.
- Should I go? You’re your own person, Stacy.
- Then I’d like to stay.
- Rick, please tell me you’re not trying to put that stuff back inside of us.
- Morty, I’m sorry.
- That stuff is alive and it belongs with us.
- We yanked them from their homes and locked them in a can.
- Motherfucker! See? They’re living in pain.
- That’s what they do, Rick, they live in pain.
- They are pain, you know? They they’re all the bad parts of us, which, by the way, includes our dishonesty, so how do you know this isn’t all some sort of crazy trick? Oh, so now because I’m made entirely of toxins I’m also a liar? Fuck you, you little sociopath.
- You hear this, Morty? Oh, everybody hates me.
- I can tell.
- Y-You all hate me All right, shut up, Morty.
- Healthy Rick, are we doing this or what? Yep.
- Sorry, Morty.
- I need you to step into the booth.
- Don’t negotiate with that little turd, dummy.
- You’re the Rick.
- You need to show dominance.
- Morty, booth, now.
- Booth! Come on, Morty.
- Don’t touch me! Morty, do the healthy thing and voluntarily retoxify yourself.
- Nooooo! Is it wrong if I think this is kind of hot? Let me out of here! Stacy, help! Open the door! I need to hear our safe word, Morty.
- Sea Cucumber! Sea Cucumber! What are you doing? I’ll do anything for you, Morty.
- No! It worked! Yes! That idiot believed every word.
- Now let’s see how he enjoys living in that shit tank.
- He’s right behind me, isn’t he? He’s in front of you.
- My eyes are still adjusting.
- Uh, is this like a sex dungeon? I guess I should’ve been paying attention.
- After 70 years of being bottled up inside a sentimental jackass, I finally get to live my own life.
- You said we were merging.
- I lied, dumbass! I lie about everything! Why would I ever re-merge with a pussy like you? So you were just gonna trap us in that tank? T-That was your plan? Not was, motherfucker, still is.
- Kill him, Rick! I don’t like this! This is scary! All right, you asked for it.
- Did I ask for this? Did I ask for this? Huh? Did I? Assessing threat to groin.
- Groin System 6000.
- Kill him! That is my groin’s user.
- Believe me, I got a lot more use out of that thing than he ever did.
- You know what? Not my table.
- You do know me.
- What the hell, Grandpa Rick? Fuck you, Summer! Sorry, Summer! Okay, okay, take it easy.
- Don’t do it.
- I love you.
- Good boy.
- Daddy’s little boy.
- Summer, get out of here! Go! Oh, who’s that? Who’s that over there? Oh, no.
- You see the bad man in front of you? You’re a good little boy, you’re gonna get him.
- You’re gonna get him.
- Ahh! Son of a Ahh! Nice try, asshole.
- We can resolve our issues.
- We don’t need to resort to over-the-top Aah! I-I did it, Rick.
- I got the tank! I-I’m a piece of shit, but I got the tank! You’re going in that tank, motherfucker.
- You’re gonna live in that toxic shit wasteland like I had to do! Ahh! Ow! That’s right, mother You’re going in that fucki- Dads? Okay, just Just leave her out of it.
- What’s going on? All right, fuck this.
- Time for plan B If I can’t trap you in a toxic world, I’ll just make the whole world toxic.
- It’s okay, girls.
- I-I’m so sorry I put us in danger with some of my behavior.
- I-If you’d like I can go out in the g-garden, pick some fresh basil, and make us a nice Scallopini.
- What did the booger version of you mean when he said he was going to make the whole world toxic? Believe me, sweetie, that man’s motivations are a mystery.
- Screw that, Rick.
- We got to stop him.
- What’s the last thing you’d think about doing with that tank thing? Morty, I appreciate what you’re trying to do, but it’s not our place, you know, to pick and choose which world gets saved from what apocalypse.
- Our our toxins have as much a right to their worldview as Morty, how is it healthy to slap me? Obviously my version of health is a hell of a lot different from yours, you useless old turd.
- That’s it.
- How could that detox machine know the difference between healthy and sick for everything that goes through it? It can’t.
- It must be by the individual’s own definition of toxicity.
- That means Dad! What the What the hell, Rick? I’ll explain on the way.
- This "Moon Tower," Morty, is the perfect height and metallic composition for the amplification and beaming of toxic energies.
- What do you think about that, Morty? Are you excited about that, Morty? Oh, man.
- I’m just freaked out.
- I-It’s too high up here.
- Once I flip this switch, the entire world is gonna be just as toxic as us, baby.
- As we praise our loving Father God is a lie! We made him up for money! Santa Claus isn’t real.
- You were all mistakes! We fucking did it, Morty.
- Put your fucking hands in the air.
- Yeah, you little piece of shit.
- Remember me? Didn’t you learn last time that you can’t beat me? Yeah, I did.
- And then I learned something else.
- - This.
- - Ahh!! That bullet is laced with an encrypted nanobotic virus that will disintegrate your Morty in about, ah, 20 minutes.
- You think I give a shit? I know you give a shit, dummy.
- Because I know I don’t.
- Here’s another thing I know The decryption key that neutralizes the virus.
- You want it? Come and get it.
- Merge with me and you’ll know how to save him.
- Come on, man.
- I’ve been trapped in your pussy brain for 70 years of delusions, but this is the all-time weakest bluff that I’ve ever Ow-Ohh!! Jesus Christ! What are you doing?! He’s cutting your time in half.
- 10 minutes.
- Ohh! It hurts! What is your problem? Oh, I had all my problems removed my entitlement, my narcissism, my crippling loneliness, my irrational attachments.
- They must be somewhere.
- They ain’t over here, bro.
- I’m not going back in there! Honestly, I don’t care either way.
- I hate having you in me.
- And when I say "honestly" you can believe it, because we both know I’m too healthy to lie.
- All right! Knock it off! You’re not impressing anyone.
- Morty, not that I give a [bleep], but are you okay? Jesus Christ, it hurts.
- Relax, quit your bitching.
- Y-You’re gonna be fine.
- Grandpa’s here.
- You think that’s funny? Y-You got to have a sense of humor about these things.
- Oh, wait, you can’t.
- You’re literally incapable of seeing the bigger picture.
- I guess it’s just funny because you’ve never done anything but complain about me being in charge, but if I ever gave you the wheel we’d be dead in five minutes.
- - Rick? - You poor, dumb, sick animal.
- Rick? Ahh! Just do it! Just do it, you piece of I’m back, baby! Regular Rick! Master of both worlds! Check it it out! "Excuse me.
- " Now we’ll just reverse this hacky toxicity beam.
- Man, I really over think shit when I’m angry.
- Oh, give it to me.
- Mm, ma-mah.
- God is not a lie.
- Mommy! Mommy! Ha! All right, Morty, now it’s time we re-merge your little ass.
- You’re a better man than me, Rick.
- I’m healthy enough to admit that! That kid is a real piece of [bleep].
- Y-Y-You’re gonna save me, right? Part of me wanted to, Toxic Morty.
- Part of me really wanted to.
- I’m telling you, these shares are hot.
- That sounds like a good idea.
- It’s definitely a good idea.
- Duane, Duane, Duane, I get it, now can you get me? Have I ever lied to you? That’s right, and ask around, I never do, Duane.
- Let me put this real simple.
- This stock is a beautiful redhead, recently single, not looking to date but ready to fall in love, and fate has put her locker two down from yours, Duane Two lockers down.
- So step up or step off, Duane.
- Blue pill or red pill, what’ll be, bro? Totally understand, Duane.
- You’re the boss.
- Heinholz Biotech Million and a half at thirty-three.
- You little [bleep] monster.
- Mmm! Is this organic? Mmm! Go for Morty.
- Hi, Morty.
- It’s Jessica.
- Look, can we just talk for a minute? Is that how long it takes for Rick to trace my location? Come back, Morty.
- I miss you.
- You miss the old me.
- You miss someone that loved you so much you never had to love ‘em back.
- How do you know I don’t want to love you? Because I’m not sick.
- Ex-girlfriend? Should I be jealous? There’s nothing to be jealous of.
- I just realized that I’m scheduled to speak at that fundraiser on our date night.
- I can cancel.
- We’ll be together.
- That’s a date.
- You are the perfect man.
- Oh, sweetie, I think you hit the wrong button.
- You didn’t hang up.
- How ‘bout that? Sorry, tiny American Psycho, time to take the opposite of your medicine.
- Do what you got to do.
- Oh! Ow! Ahh! So, how do you feel, Morty? Ah, geez.
- I’m miserable.
- Am I good or what? I guess it’s worth it, though, to know how much you care.
- Care? Me? Morty, I’m fine with you.
- I only did this for him.
- You lying bitch.
- She kept coming to our house, Morty, and kept asking me.
- "Did did d-did you get a new Morty yet?" Because you kept drunk dialing me and crying about it.
- I wasn’t crying! Jacquelyn, I I-I-I wasn’t who I said I was.
- You weren’t a 14-year-old boy from the Midwest who ran away from his family and capitalized on his lack of conscience by becoming a stock broker? Oh.
- I guess I was pretty up front about that, wasn’t I? You were up front about everything.
- You were my soul mate.
- Well N Not anymore.
- I’ll, um Y-You can keep the apartment, and and and, uh the drones.
- She can’t keep the drones.
- They turn into a little Voltron robot.
- They’re awesome.
- You can’t keep the drones.
- So, how was your date with Brad? It wasn’t a date.
- We were just having lunch.
- You guys are getting back together, aren’t you? Morty, I need your help on an adventure.
- Eh, "need" is a strong word.
- We need door stops, but a brick would work, too.
- Good to have you back.
- Have you ever been peed on before? Oh, my God.
- Hey, did you ever want to hold a terrifold? I got one right here Grab my terri-flap Squeeze it Grab it, squeeze it Tug on my terri-flap Hey, I want to take you to The terrifold dance Wanna come with me? You can grab my holdie-folds Squeeze ‘em tight You son of a bitch Suck my holdie-flappy folds Lick my flappy foldie-holes My terri-flaps in your mouth Suck my flaps, you piece of shit Whoo Although only a handful of moon towers remain today, they were popular in the late 19th century.
- An entire town could be illuminated by What the hell is this? Sea Cucumber! Sea Cucumber!!