|This article is a stub. You can help the Rick and Morty Wiki by expanding it.|
The Flesh Curtains was a band formed by Rick Sanchez, Birdperson, and Squanchy shortly after they met at Birding manapalooza flargabarg. They performed their first concert at the music festival and kept performing for a number of years. Presumably, the band dissolved prior to the events of the series.
Rick Sanchez first met Birdperson during an alien music festival, cultivating a friendship shortly afterwards. The new group of friends are said to have been so high on Senthol Diempathate that they decided to form their own band. They brought along Birdperson's friend, Squanchy, and performed an impromptu concert at the festival. They would go on to perform at other venues as well in their older years, one of which was photographed; the photo was later seen hanging up on Birdperson's wall.
- While the band is never mentioned aloud, Birdperson keeps a photograph of the group on his wall as seen in the episode Get Schwifty.
- By all appearances, Birdperson was the lead singer, Rick played bass guitar, and Squanchy was the band's drummer.
- The band's genre is nu metal, punk rock, and hard rock.
- It is influenced by bands like Korn, Limp Bizkit, Green Day, System of a Down, Evanescence, Guns N' Roses, AC/DC, Linkin Park, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Offspring, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Aerosmith, The Rolling Stones, Metallica, Nickelback, My Chemical Romance, and Van Halen.
- This band's existence is evidence of Rick's close relationship with Birdperson and Squanchy, his two best friends outside of the family.
- In the episode Big Trouble in Little Sanchez, Tiny Rick demonstrates his ability to play guitar when he performs the Tiny Rick Song.
- On the Interdimensional Tour 2018 (a t-shirt), it lists locations previously mentioned on the show:
- Earth C-137, the original timeline of the main Rick and Morty.
- Promethean Nebula, shown in "Mortynight Run".
- Doopidoo, a minor planet shown on "Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind".
- Alpha-Betrium, the origin planet of Ice-T in "Get Schwifty".
- J-19 Zeta 7, the timeline of Doofus Rick in "Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind".
- Fourth Dimension, a place mentioned in "A Rickle in Time".
- Buttworld, a minor planet with butt in "Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind".
- Dimension 35-C, home of Mega Trees in "Pilot".
- Nuptia 4, galaxy's best marriage counsellors in "Big Trouble in Little Sanchez".
- Venzenulon 9, a planet with extremely cold nights in "Morty's Mind Blowers".
- Bird World, home planet of Birdperson.
- Planet Squanch, home of Squanchy.