The Two Guys with Handlebar Mustaches are characters that appeared in the episode Rixty Minutes.
They are interdimensional beings that appeared on an alternate dimension's version of "Saturday Night Live". One of them is a basketball player while the other one is a Buddhist.
- Piece of Toast – A sentient piece of toast.
- Man Painted Silver Who Makes Robot Noises – This character is a parody of Chris Parnell's SNL character Kevin Aquarius.
- Garmanarnar – An insectoid.
- Three... um, uh, I'll get back to that one – A trio of yellow unspecified creatures with a name so hard to pronounce the announcer just says "I'll get back to that one".
- Hole in the Wall Where the Men Can See it All – A sentient gloryhole in the wall.
- Bobby Moynihan – This version of Bobby Moynihan has been on Saturday Night Live for 25 years. Rick comments to Morty that Bobby Moynihan and Piece of Toast hate each other due to some "creative differences".